Antique Safes/mosler vault door

Question
I was hoping you could help me with a way to find dimensions for a mosler model 01 serial 25104-15. I know it was installed in 1981 but am unsure of anything else about it. The combination isn't an issue and it has no problems, I would just like to know the most about it that I can. Any information or a point in the right direction on how to find the information would be very much appreciated.

Answer
Shonnie,

Sorry, but I'm not sure what you are looking for???

First off, manufacturers NEVER released any information concerning serial numbers, combinations, or proprietary info about their safes of vault doors for obvious security and liability reasons.
As Mosler has been out of business since 2001, contacting them to obtain info, would be rather difficult.

As far as the "dimensions" for the door, if you have access to the door, you are going to have a better idea of its size (ID & OD measurements) than I will.    I would need access to the door to measure it, just like you.

If you are looking for information concerning its burglary or fire resistive classifications, and or what standards it meets - If it does, then these would be listed on manufacturers, or UL or SMNA type labels on the back of the door.   If you see the labels but don't understand the classifications, I will need photos of the labels that you have questions about, so that I can answer these specific questions.

In order to answer specific questions, I will need to see photos of these specific areas.   If you have questions concerning dimensions, I'll need you to measure the door, so I can compare it to your question, to try to answer it.

You can send any questions and photos of the door to me at:   andy@securitysafeusa.com

Sorry I can't be of more help at this point, but I don't have any useful info to work from yet.

Antique Safes

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)