Antique Safes/safe parts

Question
I have a Hall's Safe & Lock Co. safe with a number 32650 on the dial I need to know the value of the safe plus where I could order another dial because there are parts missing from the back of the dial.There is also the letter L on the back of the first disk which incidentally is the only disk on the dial,the rest are missing

Answer
Paul, unless you safe is a fancy model or really great original condition, it won't be worth much, especially without a working lock.  Post pictures of it and lets see what you have. Then we will work on identifying what lock you have and what parts are missing.  Doug

Antique Safes

Doug MacQueen