Antique Safes/valetine and butler antique safe

Question
My church, located in Brooklyn, NY, has a antique safe made by Valentine and Butler.  The safe has been in the church basement since the 1930s.  How would we go about selling this safe?  Are their any antique safe buyers in the New York City vicinity?

Answer
Jaime, a couple pictures would help out here.  Valentine and Butler made some pretty fancy safes.  A good place to start would be to post it on Guy Zani's website theaniquesafecollector.com free section for selling antique safes. Also the Elizabeth Street Gallery in Manhattan deals in exceptional antique safes. Doug  

Antique Safes

Doug MacQueen