Antique Safes/C.H.C fireresistent crane patent Wolverhampton

Question
Greetings..
63x42x42
Dark wood color safety box.
Interior: lime green and one small box whit locked.  There is 2 located tongue. I nead ask more info when made but come whit person how move back usa to here 1800 sentury. Hand place is whit open baloon whit triangle shapes ornamet is gold color too and frame what is half round like window..only hand place is differend than what i can found your comment to fotos.. if you have time to answer i be happy. T. Mike

Answer
Hello Mikael,

Thank you for your question.  Unfortunately I will need a picture of your safe before I can tell you about it.  If it is easier, you can send pictures directly to info@mikepalmer consultancy.co.uk.  Please send two pictures, one showing the whole safe with the door closed and one with the door open so I can see the door thickness annd the bolt-work.

Mike Palmer FSyI
Mike Palmer Consultancy

Antique Safes

Mike Palmer