Antique Safes/changing safe combination

Question
I own a floor safe that has a a round Gary Safe Ca. round door (Series #110000) it is a fully functioning door --------- Can I change the combination myself by opening the back?  If it is not something I can do is there sombody you recommend in Pasadena area who can do this.   The safe was bought in 1980's from Penn Security, in Pasadena, who used to sell bank equipment, but I cannot locate them anymore.  Thanks

Answer
HERAND

I would recommend that you contact the following company to have the combination reset.

Blue Sky Safes
280 N Benson Ave,
Upland, CA ‎
909) 982-4309

I never recommend lock disassembly as a DIY project for the same reason that I don't recommend using locksmiths for safe work.  
Blue Sky Safes cover the majority of the Los Angeles area, so getting to you shouldn't be a problem.
Note:   You can possibly save a little money, by removing the door and taking it in to them for service.   Clean & Lube the hinges before reinstalling the door.

If you have any problems then you would need the safe company to come to your location to do the work.

hope this helps,

Antique Safes

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)