Antique Safes/general fireproofing safe

Question
general safe
general safe  

yale dial on general safe
yale dial on general s  
Hi I am trying to figure out which yale lock they used on a general fireproofing safe. It is a single door with a yale dial. The tag reads. The GF Allsteel Safe. I am looking for the drop point so I can set up my auto dialer on it due to the risk of drilling with possible asbestos.  Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Answer
Joshua,

I'm sorry, but this answer is going to seem awfully "insensitive", and I don't mean to personally attacking you, but come on - #1, using an AUTODIALIER on this container?????????   I could have it opened and repaired in less time than it will take for you to set it up!!!!
#2 - Asbestos????   While YES this container probably does have asbestos as an insulation material, it's obvious that you have been tooooooo many "infomercials" sponsored by moron, ambulance chasing, "mesothelioma" lawyers.

I'll start with the asbestos - asbestos is ONLY dangerous "IF" it becomes airborne, AND "IF" you inhale it!    You can roll around in the stuff, rub yourself down with it, and lay in it all day and watch movies, and it won't hurt you.
You have to have BOTH items present (Airborne AND inhale) in order to even be "AT RISK".    Mesothelioma is a RARE form of cancer, meaning that unless you are inhaling the dust as you drill the safe, your chances of hitting the mega, mega, mega lottery are better.

Second item - if you are going to be in this industry, you need to learn how to open safes without relying on junk equipment like an auto dialer.    While this doesn't mean that they have uses - they are limited.   Unless you are using this equipment IN YOUR SHOP, so that you can continue to work on other jobs, you possibly should find another career.
Any safe technician would be able to identify the "drop in area" of the lock installed, regardless of what lock is installed.  

Chances are the lock on your GF container is going to be either a Yale OC5, OC9, 0402 an 0700 or something very similar to one of these locks.

Again, I'm sorry if my answer seems a little over the top, but at this point, based on your question, my recommendation is that you need a lot more training, before you begin working on customer's safes.

Trust me, when I say that every one started in this industry with very little training and knowledge, and years ago in the industry there was NOT the plethora of equipment and books available (or the internet), but one of the BASIC rules has always been - (as dirty Harry put it - "a man has to know his limitations".    
Hopefully this is a safe in your shop that you are working on, and NOT a customer's safe, as you should NOT be learning "on the job", at your customer's expense.

I'm not trying to be rude at all here, but your question is a little over the top if you are trying to be a safe technician.  

Antique Safes

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)