Antique Safes/Victor Wall Safe

Question
Front labels and lock
Front labels and lock  

Side angle
Side angle  
I recently purchased a home that has a locked Victor "Treasure Chest" wall safe installed in the cellar.  No key was transferred as part of the home sale.  I have several pictures of the various labels on the front of the safe.  I've attached the one that I hope shows the most useful detail.  The home was built in 1939 and I am the third owner.  I'd like to open the safe.  Can anyone suggest how I might do this?

Answer
dale,

You will need the services of a trained safe technician who can pick the lock of this container.   If none exist in your area, then this lock would have to be drilled to open it up.   As parts do not exist to repair the container, damage by an untrained person will ruin any potential value.

If you don't have a local safe company to call on, let me know where you are located (zipcode_ and I'll see who I might know or would recommend in your area.

Antique Safes

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)