Antique Safes/Old Meilink steel safe

Question
Meilink Steel Safe Company
Meilink Steel Safe Com  
Andy,
I got you name and address from a google search.  I have an old MEILINK safe that I don't have the combination to and would like to know how I can get it.  The safe belonged to my Grandfather and I don't have the combination.  Can you help me get in it?  Thanks in advance.

Billy

Answer
Billy,

I doubt that Meilink will have a record of the combination for a safe as old as this.    Meilink was acquired by FireKing International in the early 1990's.   While they still make products under the Meilink label, it is NOT the same company, and generally they only keep records going back about 10 years.
http://www.fireking.com/mk_home.html
1-800-528-9900    customer service

While you can certainly contact them to see if they have a record of your safe, you also have two other options.   You can test dial all of the possible combinations, or you can have it opened by a safe technician at a local safe company.

Contact Meilink and if they can't help you, then check with your local safe company.   If you don't have one, let me know where you are located (zipcode) and I'll see who I know in your area.

Antique Safes

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)