Antique Safes/my safe combo

I have my grandfathers old safe I have comb but not sure of directions and amount of turns can you help me.  It is not for sell but curious what it is worth.  Looks just like this one but a little better shape.

Thanks Sam

Sam, there are two possible ways to dial the comb but the numbers will not be the same.  So try

R3 times to 1st number
L2 times to 2nd number
R to stop.  

L3 times to 1st number
R2 times to 2nd number
L1 time to 3rd number
R to stop

One of these two sequences should work.  Doug

Antique Safes

Doug MacQueen

This unusual and highly innovative safe from the later 1800's is a Corliss. William, the much younger brother of George Corliss of steam engine fame, spent several years perfecting this design and it was first displayed at the 1876 Philadelphia U.S. Centennial Exhibition. I do extensive patent research helping me in the study of antique U.S. safes and safe locks. Repairs and part making for antique U.S. safes of the early to mid 1800's, both key and combination. Also the study of early round door chest designs up to and including cannonball safes of the early 1900's.

40 years in the lock and safe trade with a stint in bank service work. Openings, repairs and moving of safes of all types.

Charter member Safe and Vault Technicians Association SAVTA, National Safemans Association NSO, National Antique Safe Association NASA. No longer current.

SAVTA monthly magazine

CMS (Certified Master Safecracker- NSO) and CPS (Certified Professional Safe Technician - SAVTA)

2nd place national combination manipulation contest 1986 and now in 2016 1st place