Antique Safes/C. Polzer & Comp Wien restoration and value

I have this C. Polzer & Comp Wien safe I cannot properly identify the producer and production date (range)
I would also want to have it appraised and some guidance for the restoration and this is where I am kindly asking for your help. Even an original state picture will help as a starting point for a restoration.
The safe box is in perfect working conditions, has 2 keys for each lock (main and auxiliary locks)for the inside jewelry box and for the wooden storage box below the safe.
More photo are of course available but for the time being only two were admissible on the site.
Kind regards,

Hello Caesar,

Thank you for your question and the pictures.

Sadly I know nothing of this particular manufacturer as I have never seen one in the UK during my 45 years in the safe industry.  However, I noticed that FestTech, a company in Prague, has a refurbished Polzer safe for sale that looks very much like yours.  They may be able to tell your more about this safe and the maker.  The manager's contact details are:
Tel: +420 724 886 880

Kind regards,

Mike Palmer FSyI
Mike Palmer Consultancy  

Antique Safes

Mike Palmer

I earn my living identifying safes and suggesting cash limits for risk advisors and insurance surveyors in the UK. I'm am pleased to comment on safes manufactured in the UK or Mainland Europe but I am unable to accept questions regarding safes made in the USA or elsewhere.

I have been in the UK safe industry for 40 years and have one of the largest archive databases of old safe literature and serial numbers in the country. I started with Chubb in 1960 and became Assistant Manager of their Bank Security Division before moving on to become the Insurance Liaison Manager with the John Tann Group. I became Sales & Marketing Director for Guardian Safes Limited before semi-retiring. I am a Fellow of the Security Institute and ex-Chairman of Eurosafe UK, a trade body representing the interests of UK safe makers and distributors. I now work as a part time consultant.

I am an advisor to the Safe Committee of the Association of Insurance Surveyors, a Fellow of the Security Institute and founding Chairman of Eurosafe UK.

I have had literally scores of articles published in various security trade publications. So far this year I have had 24 features published in various journals including Keyways, Professional Security, Pawnbroker and Safe India. I have published one book, Peckham Boy, the life and times of the world's greatest safe cracker.

No relevant educational credentials.

In 1997 I was awarded the annual shield by the Association of Insurance Surveyors for "..outstanding services to crime prevention"

I have represented or been an agent for the John Tann Group (Stratford, Ratner, Dreadnought and Tann safes); Churchill Safes, Chubb Safe Co Ltd, SLS Safes, SMP Safes, Dudley Safes and several others