Antique Safes/Fichet-Bauche

Question
Fichet-Bauche Louis XV 38
Fichet-Bauche Louis XV  
Hi Doug, i have a Fichet-Bauche Safe, which I believe is a Louis XV 38. I wonder if you could give me an idea of its age and value. A photo is attached Thank you.
Meera

Answer
Meera, I do not have any price list info on these safes nor do I know how long it was offered.  But my guess is the safe is from around the 1980's.  It was based on a standard model modern safe, but with the added wooden enclosure.  Because it was a special model, I suspect it has held or even increased in its value, unlike most standard safes.  If you are unable to find any pricing info, you might get an idea of its value through high quality furniture companies. Doug  

Antique Safes

Doug MacQueen