Antique Safes/Migh T Safe

Question
014.jpg
014.jpg  
Hi, We recently purchased an old warehouse and during renovation we found this floor safe.   wondering how old it is and if it can be opened. The numbers stamped on it are E9447. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Answer
Rich, I have never run across one of the these, but have heard of them.  I suspect the company started after WWII on the West coast.  It is somewhat similar to other West coast round doors like Star and Major, who also offered removable dials if I remember correctly. As for opening, yes, but it will require a good safe tech to do so.  Doug  

Antique Safes

Doug MacQueen