Antique Safes/Could you tell me anything about this safe

Question
Front of safe
Front of safe  

Front of safe
Front of safe  
Hi my names ryan and my father has a safe and he is thinking of leaving it in the house when he moves. It looks like it says Yale on the dial but I'm not sure and I was curious if it's worth anything and what it is

Answer
Ryan, if you have the capability to move it safely, and the painting skills to redo the paint to original or at least something decent, then yes the safe could be worth saving.  Otherwise let it go.  The size and type make it somewhat desirable as an end table, but other than that it is not  at this point in time a collectible antique.  So at this point it really doesn't matter the make.  If you put the work in, post finished pictures and I will put the time in to determine the make.  OK?   Doug  

Antique Safes

Doug MacQueen