Antique Safes/Mahe age of safe and wheer to get hinge pin

hinge pin
hinge pin  
Hopping you can help me identify the make and age of this safe. It is missing all but one of the decorative hing pins. I am in hopes you cane tell me where I can get these pins.

Todd, your safe is a Diebold heavy wall fire safe.  Dating it is a bit difficult as that model was made from the 1870's up until around the 1920's.  There are different size hinge finials so the best thing is to send one to me.  I may be able to match it.  Doug MacQueen   POBox 93872    Cleveland OH 44101

Antique Safes

Doug MacQueen

This unusual and highly innovative safe from the later 1800's is a Corliss. William, the much younger brother of George Corliss of steam engine fame, spent several years perfecting this design and it was first displayed at the 1876 Philadelphia U.S. Centennial Exhibition. I do extensive patent research helping me in the study of antique U.S. safes and safe locks. Repairs and part making for antique U.S. safes of the early to mid 1800's, both key and combination. Also the study of early round door chest designs up to and including cannonball safes of the early 1900's.

40 years in the lock and safe trade with a stint in bank service work. Openings, repairs and moving of safes of all types.

Charter member Safe and Vault Technicians Association SAVTA, National Safemans Association NSO, National Antique Safe Association NASA. No longer current.

SAVTA monthly magazine

CMS (Certified Master Safecracker- NSO) and CPS (Certified Professional Safe Technician - SAVTA)

2nd place national combination manipulation contest 1986 and now in 2016 1st place