Antique Safes/Mosler safe

Hello I have a old safe and i'm trying to figure out the date of manufacture. would love to sell it.

Mosler safe   serial number 184405

Robbie Hello and thanks for writing me. Do you have any pictures of the safe you can send me so i can see the condition exc?
Mosler serial numbers with 6 digit numbers stopped in 1946 so your safe is pre 46'
The earliest serial i have in my database from that era is serial 183574 and this is from 1905 and in 1906 they started the 190000 series of serials so yours is around 1905 to 1906 in date. If you can send me a picture i will have a better idea on the date as well as give you a brief value of it if needed.
I hope this info helps out.

Antique Safes

I can answer pretty much most questions on any make and model safes from vintage to modern as well as high security safes and bank vaults.

15 years opening, repairing, and selling safes

many courses and hands on throughout the years as the following: GSA Certified Safe & Vault Technician, GSA Approved Container Inspection, Combination Lock Technology, Comprehensive Safe Lock Manipulation, Electronic Safe Locks, Professional Safe Drilling, Safe Deposit Locks, Time Locks.