Antique Safes/Victor cannonball safe combination lock

Question
04-11-14 Victor
04-11-14 Victor  
I have completely restored a Victor cannonball save 1906 patents. The safe has a lower compartment that has a replacement Sargent Greenleaf Lock. I am trying to find an original Victor replacement lock or at least a Victor dial and back plate that might fit into the S G lock. the shaft would have to be at least one and fifteen sixteenth inches to work. I have spent 5 years and ? money but have a beautifully restored safe. Not for sale.

Answer
Hi Kerry,

I may have a lock but I'll have to dig for it.   Victor made a numer of versions of their locks, but as there are no replacement locks, you may have to settle for what is available.

Question:  while the dial has been replaced,  are you sure that the lock was?  Send me photos of the lock on your safe.

I will need you to send me an email request to remind me to look for a lock.

email me at:  andy@securitysafeusa.com  

Antique Safes

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)