Antique Safes/Website

Question
Do you have a website that has all of the safes / vault s listed?    Can you provide a phone number for direct contact?

Answer
Hi Bob,

I'm not sure what you are looking for???   If you are looking for a website that has antique safe & vault listings - there is no such website.    If you are simply looking for a website listing safe and vault availability, you would have to check listings placed on various distributor websites.   These listings however, would be limited to what THAT particular distributor offers and/or has available.    There is no website that lists "ALL" safes and/or vaults.    Also, these sites are NOT going to list safes or vaults which are in private hands which may be available for sale.
Different companies around the country are going to have different inventories, which may change on a daily basis as safes are sold, and new ones arrive in stock.

Similarly, you would need to be more specific on an item that you are looking for, and/or found on a particular website for me to provide a direct contact phone number, though I would imagine that every website would already have that contact info available.

I hope that you understand that I'm not trying to "dodge" your question, but it is simply too vague.

I will need a much better idea on what your ideas are and what you are looking for, to try to provide answers.

While you are more than welcome to check out our web page and/or contact sales reps from my company to see what we might have in stock - you still need to have an idea of what you are looking for.    We don't provide listings of every item in inventory.
Feel free to check us out at:     www.securitysafeusa.com   or you can contact a sales rep to discuss your needs by calling  1-800-326-4224.

Get back to me with a better idea of what your ideas or concerns are, so that I can try to point you in the right direction.  

Antique Safes

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)