Antique Safes/Info about an old safe

Old safe
Old safe  
Can you tell me anything about this safe?
I have the combination for it.
I would like to know how old it is?
And how much it would be worth if possible ?
I thank you in advance for any info you can provide.

Monte, your safe would be a turn of the century, early 1900's fire safe made by the sons of Jos. Hall, one of the first Cincinnati safe makers of the mid 1800's.  I believe the The Hall Safe Co. was bought up by Diebold around the Great Depression. If the finish is as good as it looks in the picture, it is very popular for use as an end table or such.  I would expect it to easily sell for at least $1000.  Doug  

Antique Safes

Doug MacQueen

This unusual and highly innovative safe from the later 1800's is a Corliss. William, the much younger brother of George Corliss of steam engine fame, spent several years perfecting this design and it was first displayed at the 1876 Philadelphia U.S. Centennial Exhibition. I do extensive patent research helping me in the study of antique U.S. safes and safe locks. Repairs and part making for antique U.S. safes of the early to mid 1800's, both key and combination. Also the study of early round door chest designs up to and including cannonball safes of the early 1900's.

40 years in the lock and safe trade with a stint in bank service work. Openings, repairs and moving of safes of all types.

Charter member Safe and Vault Technicians Association SAVTA, National Safemans Association NSO, National Antique Safe Association NASA. No longer current.

SAVTA monthly magazine

CMS (Certified Master Safecracker- NSO) and CPS (Certified Professional Safe Technician - SAVTA)

2nd place national combination manipulation contest 1986 and now in 2016 1st place