Antique Safes/parts reqd mosler safe

Question
I am trying to repair a mosler safe no 12518 a part for the 'wheel' cluster, not sure of the name but looks like a ring with a square tab, the ring is broken and i was able to open after trying for an hour. thks in advance vincent chang

Answer
Hi Vincent,

You are going to have to be much more specific about what you are looking for, or provide photos of the damaged / missing parts.

Mosler has been out of business for 14 years now, and most parts simply are not available any longer, which means that you MAY have to fabricate the parts.    Some locks may still be available - though they are used.   There are no "new" parts.

In general, locks are NOT parted out, which means if you need a part for your lock, you are going to have to buy a whole lock - not individual parts.

My recommendation would be for you to have it checked out by a safe tech from a local safe company to actually determine what you might need.

Once I have a better idea, I can see what I can do to help you out.  

Antique Safes

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)