Antique Safes/Vault Door

Question
Hi Andy.  I happened upon one of your expert advice responses and noticed that you are in Northern CA.  I am repurposing an old bank building in Concord, CA.  Trying to determine who I might hire to remove the vault (other than my regular contractor).  Also interested in the value of the vault door and how I might go about selling it.

I believe the door is a Hamilton Class II based solely on photos I found online.  Locking mechanism says Sargent and Greenleaf.  Inside glass door lock says SC Collier.  I have a bunch of photos if that would help.

Any assistance you can provide will be much appreciated.

Answer
Hi Dan,

you are in our service area.  We do build and remove vaults and vault doors.   Generally vault doors have no value until it is removed , cleaned, serviced and is ready for sale.
your next problem is storing the door until you sell it.

Feel free to call our office to discuss having the vault door and/or vault removed.

you can call our office at 510-732-8710, ask to speak to Gary Hane.

hope this helps

Antique Safes

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)