Antique Safes/1933 George L. Damon Safe

Question
Doug,

I have a 1933 George Damon safe encased in cement in my basement.  It is probably a paperwork safe.  I bought our 1905 Massachusetts home in 2002 and the safe was opened at that time.  At some point my kids closed and locked the safe without any combination code available.  I am wondering if there would be someone interested in the Massachusetts area to view the safe and possibly open and reset the combination code so I can use.  Also, what would opening the safe cost? Thank you. Jacques

Answer
Jacques, a couple questions first.  Where are you located in the state, generally speaking?  I know a couple safe techs up your way.  How big of a hurry are you to get it open?  And a picture of the door and a close up of the dial will help me give you an idea of cost.  Doug

Antique Safes

Doug MacQueen