Antique Safes/Diebold firesafe

Question
front
front  

interior
interior  
Thank you. I was hoping you could help me further identify this safe model and when it was made.  image attached and i can provide more specifics and images if needed.

there are two small plates with number stamps on outside and inside door.  Cement slurry filled about one inch thickness from what i can tell underneath. interior dimensions about 1w 2t 1d in feet.  single center handle throws all 4 round latching bars, 2 on each side.  seller said it was a diebold 900 combo mechanism.

Thanks for your help
MarkB

Answer
Mark, I have seen quite a few of these Diebold safes and no doubt there are many still in service, but I don't know a model number.  Built around WWII, if the lock case is bronze, it was built before the war.  And if diecast, then built after the war.  Doug

Antique Safes

Doug MacQueen