Antique Safes/locking mechanisim

Question
ibought the safe used i would like to see what the mechanisim is supose to look like i think mine is ln bad shape is there a way u would have a picture of it so i can see  thank you larry

Answer
I have no idea what you have - you dont really say - but I know nothing of American safes
Sorry

If you ask a question that doesn't make sense and gives no detail, don't be surprised Larry if you can't get a helpful answer. I was polite and prompt in saying I couldn't help you. If you looked at my profile you would see that it is made very clear that I am an expert in safes that are NOT American.

If you give unwarranted bad feedback to experts who give their time and knowledge for free, you bite the hand that feeds, not to mention that it very bad manners!

Antique Safes

Tom Gordon