Antique Safes/detroit safe

Question
Thank you so much for past answers. I accept your assessment as accurate. Could not get email to work. Any guess to its value? Great site.

Answer
Hi Randy,

As previously stated, I can't evaluate it without seeing all of the necessary requested photos.

If you couldn't get the email to work, you are possibly doing one of the following:

1.   Incorrect email address - check spelling.      andy@securitysafeusa.com

2.   too many or too large photo files.     While I will need good quality, high resolution photos, so that I can zoom in to look at small details, I generally don't need more than about 1mb to 2mb of resolution.   make sure your pics are included as jpeg files and not bitmap images.
As the server I'm on, limits us to around 15mb worth of attachments, I always caution people sending me photos to keep the total volume below 12mb to insure delivery.

Unfortunately this site really isn't photo friendly (sorry not my own - I'm simply a volunteer here), limiting you to two, low resolution photos.    while they may be okay for very basic questions, once you start asking for specific information or an evaluation, you've moved it to the next level and I have to have good quality photos.     The photos have to be of sufficient resolution so that looking at them is as good or better than having me stand in front of your safe.

Hope this helps,

Antique Safes

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)