Antique Safes/Lillie Safe

Question
We are in St. Louis and also have a double-door Lillie safe.  It is 50" x 38" x 31".  The combination lock is functional and safe is in good working condition.  No pictures right now, but we can get some.  Our question would be how do you go about selling something like this?

Answer
I wish you had posted pictures as I have only seen a couple double door Lillies.  I would post it on theantiquesafecollectors website in the section of safes for sale.  The website owner Guy Zany Jr. can help give you an idea of how much to ask.  Doug  

Antique Safes

Doug MacQueen