Antique Safes/Roy

Question
Hello mike
Thanks for taking time out of your day. I would like to know if roy is still around.
I am a locksmith in canada and wondering if he would sign my copy of your book.thanks

Answer
Hi Chris,

I have been living in Spain for just over 18 months and shortly before I left the UK I received a rambling and angry phone call from Roy demanding that the book be withdrawn and questioning my copyright.  I was just on the point of leaving my home in England and had no time to visit to see what had upset him. He would not allow a computer in the house so there was no opportunity to contact him by email.  I was sad and quite upset as I thought we had become good friends during our hours together writing the book.  

He never rang again and we have not spoken since, so all I can suggest is that you contact him directly:

19 Pinewood Close
Westbury on Trym
Bristol
BS9 4AJ

Cell: 00 44 (0)7831 608450

If you reach him, please give him my regards,

Mike Palmer FSyI
Mike Palmer Consultancy

Antique Safes

Mike Palmer