Antique Safes/serial n.o & value

Question
Hello I have purchased a S. Wither`s safe and  We are wondering  where the serial n.o is located and what the value of the safe is .We have 1 key to lock the safe not the draw . And if you have anymore information we would appreciate .

P.S      tried to send pic`s but no luck maybe can e-mail to you  

Thank you for your time
         Mike & Brenda

Answer
Hello Mike,

The serial number wouldn't be traceable as the records were lost many years ago.  However, if you can send pictures directly to info@mikepalmerconsultancy.co.uk I should be able to tell you a little about the safe.  One thing I can't tell you is its value.  I am based in the UK and have no knowledge of prices of used safes in the USA.

Mike Palmer FSyI
Mike Palmer Consultancy

Antique Safes

Mike Palmer