Antique Safes/Hi Terry

Question
I have an Antique Hassenforder floor safe with wheels and i want to sell it.  I don't have the combination to open it up.  Can you recommend some one who would buy it and what price can i get for it ???
Thanks and have a great day  ..... tapan

Answer
Hi Tapan,

Basically if your safe is currently locked up, and you don't have a combination for it, it would have a "NEGATIVE" value - that being the cost to have it opened up.    Depending on the type of safe, the cost could easily be between $350 to $850.

Once the safe is open, I would be more than happy to look at it to evaluate it for you.

As far as "recommending buyers" - sorry, but I don't keep track of people looking to buy or sell.    You would have to sell it just like any other item - advertise, advertise, advertise!

Ebay, Craigs List, flyers with local antique dealers or antique auction houses are good places to start, however as long as the safe is locked up, values or offers are going to be extremely low.

Sorry, I wish the news was better, but if you want better news, then you are going to have to have the safe opened..  

Antique Safes

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)