Antique Safes/old vault combination

Question
inside door data plate
inside door data plate  
I purchased a building built around 1957-59.  The old vault door was open when purchased and since no one had a combination I locked it open for safety.  I wanted to know how difficult it is to get the combination or reset the combination.  Several screws are missing from the inside back plate so it appears someone has been in there.  Data plate info is somewhat limited.  One plate above the door has been painted over, here is a photo on the inside plates, not much information.  Any ideas?

Answer
Sorry Mike,

But your photo didn't come through, so I can't see what you are trying to show me.

Basically as long as the door is open, it is a relatively easy process for a trained safe technician to either recover or reset the combination for the locks.

Good thing you locked the door open, as you wouldn't want to know the cost of opening a vault door with a lost combo.

Contact a local safe company to schedule the service  (local yellow pages under safes & vaults).   If you don't have a local safe company, let me know where you are located (zip code) and I'll see who I might know in your area.  

Antique Safes

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)