Antique Safes/victor safe co. wheel safe

Question
safe
safe  

combo
combo  
My grandma had a old victor safe with the 1904 purchase sticker has been in the family for years and it has stopped opening we have the code but it doesn't open could it be fixed with out a drill or do you have any other advise we have done the 4r 3l etc...

Answer
Tamar, possibles are 1. wear has shifted the numbers slightly off. 2.  Dialing too fast  3. Major malfunction  The first 2 possibles you can try but for the third, get professional help.  Drilling is not always necessary and done properly, does not ruin the safe.  Doug

Antique Safes

Doug MacQueen