Antique Safes/history and how to find information

Question
I am in the process of liquidating my business after a flood catastrophe.. there is a general supply house safe.. Rochester n.y. in an area that is hard to reach.. im looking for any information on that company..and if possibly this safe is worth tryiong to move.. thank you for any help... you can offer.. I appreciate it... mike

Answer
Hi Michael,

Sorry but you haven't given me ANY information to work from.     As far as the name of a "general supply house" in Rochester, NY" - I have no idea.   I don't do research on "general supply houses".    My research only covers safe manufacturers.

As for your safe, again, you haven't given me any info to work from.    I have no idea what you have, and as my wife broke my crystal ball about the same time she killed my money tree, I can't use it (the crystal ball) to try to figure out what you are referring to.

Your questions need to be much more specific, giving me names and possibly photos to work from.   Then at a MINIMUM, I'll have some info to work from.

I would be more than happy to look at your safe for you, but I WILL need some basic information.

Sorry I can't offer any help at this point.

Antique Safes

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)