Antique Safes/Safe Restoration Person (Company ? )

Question
Do you know who does inside & outside restoration of a safe, qin the Phoenix, AZ area? - that I can contact.
Thanking you in advance and also (Have a Blessed Easter)
Harold
Cell # 602/695-9935

Answer
Hi Harold,

Unfortunately the nearest company or person that I know - to you, would be over around the St. Louis, MO area.   There used to be a man over in New Mexico that did some outstanding work, but to my knowledge he is retired and no longer does this type work.

This doesn't mean that you can't get some work done on your safe, it just means that you don't have anyone who specializes in Safe Restoration work.

You can check with a couple of the local safe companies to see if they can help, and/or if they know of anyone locally.

You can check with the art department at a local college to see if they would be interested in taking it on as a restoration project, or they might have some good students who might be willing to work for some $$$'s to help you out.

Depending on YOUR skills, you can make it a DIY project.

Hope this helps give you some ideas.    If you want it done by an expert, and are willing to pay the extra costs for shipping the safe as far as Ohio, I would be happy to give you the number to someone that will make you proud, but I can tell you up front, that it won't be cheap.  

Antique Safes

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)