Antique Safes/Value of Barnes Safe?

Question
QUESTION: I have an old safe, Barnes Safe & Lock Company - Pittsburgh, PA.  Can you help me determine the value?  I'd like to upload some pictures, but don't see where I can on this page.

ANSWER: Dale, I am not very good with this computer stuff myself.  See if there is an "attach an image" button down low on the page above the send button.   Doug

safe1
safe1  

safe2
safe2  
QUESTION: I have figured out how to upload the images, but it only lets you upload 2, so I'll probably send you a couple emails.  Thanks much, Dale

Answer
Ok I have looked at all your pictures.  Due to the condition, I think you would be lucky to get a few hundred for it.  Safes like that are a dime a dozen and often people have to pay to get them removed.  But you never know you might find a buyer who appreciates an old safe with "character".  Doug  

Antique Safes

Doug MacQueen