Antique Safes/Mosler safe value

Question
Front
Front  

Plates
Plates  
Trying to find out about this and what it might be worth was told it is a 2 door record safe and looking for age and any other info you ha works great no rott

Answer
Brian, it is often said in the safe industry that fire safes over 50 years old are no longer suitable for fire protection.  Your 4 hour fire safe is more like around 70 or so, but I wouldn't hesitate to put it up against any brand new 1 hour home fire safe made today. So if you can find someone needing serious fire protection, you could get a pretty good buck for that safe, possibly as much as $1,500.  Doug  

Antique Safes

Doug MacQueen