Antique Safes/old safe

Question
old safe
old safe  
Hi, I recently purchased an old safe. It is currently in the locked position but I would really like to pick the lock (curtain pick/2 in 1 pick) then restore it completely. I would like to know how simple do you think it would be to do and any information you could give me about this safe e.g age/make/lock type/number of levers etc. I know the picture is not the best quality but any help would be much appreciated. I know the safe has no value but its more of a hobby I would like to get in to, also bringing something back to its former glory rather than sending it to the tip. Thankyou in advance

Answer
I cannot envisage you being able to pick it open.
They were built to stop people doing that and although there are nowadays many tools available out there, it doesnt mean that you are going to be just able to spend time learning to pick on a locked safe. I recommend that you give up.
Sorry
Tom
I am sorry if you don't like being told that your hopes are not realistic, but the job of an expert is not to lie. I clearly, knowledgeably, politely told you the truth. Not everything in life can be what we hope for.

Antique Safes

Tom Gordon