Antique Safes/Milners Patent Improved

Question
Milners front top
Milners front top  

Milners front bottom
Milners front bottom  
Hi my grandfather got the Milners safe during British rule in burma.
I don't know which year it was made.

It is wardrobe size about 5'length×6'high×3'width. Outer layer rusty iron. Inside bronze. 2 doorS on left and right open. 2 handles(bronze),  2 turnable to open handle(bronze). 2 big logo bronze (upper door).
He would like to sell. How much can it fetch?

THANKS A LOT ANDREW

Answer
I am afraid that I have to tell you that you will have to pay a fair amount to have it scrapped - despite its size and weight there is probably a lot of non metallic filling which further affects its scrap value, but there is no collectable or security value to it.
A large angle grinder and a lot of work will make it a bit easier and thus cheaper to have removed.

Antique Safes

Tom Gordon