Antique Safes/Cary safe

Question
I just bought A Cary safe and would like more information on it and need a few lock parts for it , the back plates are missing on the turn dial , and the rods and handle are missing on an interior door , any information would be helpful thanks

Answer
Andy,  i have only worked on 2 Cary safes in the last 30 years.  Based on that, Cary was not sold much around Cleveland and I don't know of anyone with any Cary parts around here.  They were out of Buffalo, so you might try contacting locksmiths and safe companies there or other New York cities like Rochester and Syracuse.  Sorry can't help on that.  Doug  

Antique Safes

Doug MacQueen