Antique Safes/lost a key

Question
lost a key
lost a key  
Hello. I have an old safe between 1950-1960 lost her key.. It is currently locked and the dimensions 140 0.78 0.65 cm and manufactured in the company of whitfield's safe & door co. ltd. Do you have the key to her or making a new key or any other solution without breaking it.
thanks,

Answer
Hello Mohammed,

Thank you for your question.  Safes always have unique keys so there are never any records or duplicates kept so the first thing is to get the safe open.

I have never been to your country but I imagine that like other countries you will have good local locksmiths.  A good locksmith should be able to open this safe by picking the lock.  If this is not possible, they may have to use a drill.

Once the safe is open, the locksmith should be able to cut new keys to the lock.

Good luck,

Mike Palmer FSyI
Mike Palmer Consultancy

Antique Safes

Mike Palmer