Antique Safes/weight and moving a Diebold safe

Question
Hi Andy, there is a safe in Cleaveland Ohio I want to move to New Mexico.  It is on wheels and the dimensions are:
40.5" wide x 70.0" tall x 30.5" deep exterior dimensions
28.5 wide x 50.5 tall x 15.5 deep interior dimensions of safe.
Do you have any idea as to what the weight might be and if moving it on it's back in a 3/4 ton pick-up would work.
Also could you recommend a moving company that might move it for me?
I do have some photos but can not figure out how to put them here.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Answer
Hi David,

You will need to send the photos directly to me.   This isn't a photo friendly site.

andy@securitysafeusa.com

as far as the weight, I can do some basic math - HOWEVER - more importantly I need to know what type of safe it is.    Burglary and Fire resistive safes - the same size - will weight vastly different amounts!

If the safe has any labels I'll need to send them as well.

As for possible companies, I'll need a better idea of where the safe is (zipcode) and where it is going to (zipcode) to come up with some names.

Antique Safes

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)