Antique Safes/charles h.davies safe

Question
the inside
the inside  
hi and thank you for your time.today i was cleaning out a house out and i found this safe..theres no serial number on it or any information on the net that will help me identify the safe,which is a first in my lifetime..it says on the inside CHARLES H.DAVIES BIRMINGHAM.on the outside it has that distinctive english emblem with the name of the factory and also says fire resistant..it looks very old to me due to the technology it has and the structure of it.any information would be very helpful to me and again thank you for your time :)

Answer
It would always help to have more pictures but I believe that it is a 1900-1945 low security safe, possibly even made by someone else and rebadged as Charles H Davies. There were hundreds of UK manufacturers making this type of safe in victorian and later times
Regards
Tom

Antique Safes

Tom Gordon