Antique Safes/thomas wilhers &sons safe

Question
mr mike i have a thomas wilhers &sons safe wich belong to my grand father according to the last will i have the key of safe and i forget the number pls Gide me to find no or how to open

Answer
Hello Keerthi,

Thank you for your question.  You say you have a key to your Thomas Withers safe but you have forgotten the numbers - presumably there is also a combination lock.

Unfortunately there are no override codes or easy ways to open the lock without the code.  You will need to find a local locksmith who may be able to manipulate the combination to unlock it.  However, this is not always possible in which case the locksmith will have to drill it open and then repair the lock.

Make sure the locksmith has experience of safe engineering and ask for an estimate before he begins.

If this information was useful, please take a moment to rate this answer.

Mike Palmer FSyI
Mike Palmer Consultancy

Antique Safes

Mike Palmer