Antique Safes/Enquiring our old safes' model and manufacturing company

Three antique safes
Three antique safes  
Hello, I just want to identify the model, year of production and name of manufacturing company of my father's safes. He got them from an old friend. He had restored them but he doesn't have any informations about the safes to sell them. I had already searched the Internet using those labels on the safes but nothing came out. Antique safes shown in Ebay are not the same with them. So, please kindly give your opinion on these. I can send more photos to your mail if necessary for this site only permits one. Thank you!

Hello Ei,

These are 19th century European safes, from England, Germany and possibly Warsaw, Poland.   Many of these safes were imported into the far east, through Singapore in the late 1800's.   Fortunately for you, you have one of the best experts in the world on many of these old safes in Singapore, so I would recommend that you contact them for more info about the safes, and on possibly selling them in your area.

Contact David or Desmond Siah at:
+65 6846 7141

Showroom & Office is located at
No 50, Serangoon North Avenue 4
First Centre (Near Northstar)
#06-09 S555856

333A Orchard Road
Mandarin Gallery #03-24
Singapore 238897

They will need photos of your safe to provide any info and/or help to you.

Hope this helps,   good luck.

Antique Safes

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)

Safe and Vault related Questions; Antique Safe Repair and Restoration; With over 40 years in the Safe & Vault industry, if I can't answer your question I know where to get the answer. Current Project: Restoration of two Tilton & McFarland Safes from the 1860's. Will answer Safe & Vault related questions concerning age, value, restoration, moving, opening & repairing, parts, operation and history. Note: It is not my intention to teach you to open safes or to provide information which may aid in the unlawful opening of a safe. I will not give out drill points or information which I deem inappropriate.

40 years in the Safe & Vault Industry. Service Manager for one of the largest Safe & Vault companies on the West Coast. Graduate of Lockmasters Safe Lock Servicing, Safe lock Manipulation and Safe Deposit Lock Courses. Graduate of Locksmith Institute. Certified Instructor for the California Locksmith Association teaching Basic and Advanced Lock Servicing, Basic Safe opening and Repairing. Factory Trained by AMSEC, LORD Safes, LeFebure, Mosler, KabaMas, LaGard and Sargent & Greenleaf

Safecrackers International and the National Antique Safe Association

Graduate of Locksmith Institute 1972 Graduate Lockmasters Safe Lock Servicing 1974 Graduate Lockmasters Safe Lock Manipulation 1975 Graduate Lockmasters Safe Deposit Lock Servicing 1985 Instructor Certified - California Locksmith Association - 1985 Factory trained by AMSEC, MAJOR, STAR, Johnson-Pacific, Kaba-MAS, Allied-Gary, ISM, Lord, Brown Safe, EXL, Mosler, Diebold.

2009 - 2013 Listed in AllExperts top 50 Experts. All Experts Categories - Safes & Security Containers, Locksmithing, Antique Safes. Retired US Army Chief Warrant Officer (CW4), with 39 years of total service. With numerous awards from Vietnam, Desert Storm and Operation Iraqi Freedom. US Navy - 1971-1981 US Army Reserve 1984-2013 US Army Retired

US Secret Service, FBI, BATF, Local Law enforcment agencies, Diebold, Hamilton Pacific, Red Hawk Int., Chubb International, Bank of America, Wells Fargo Bank, Mechanics Bank, El Dorado Savings Bank, many Credit unions and smaller banks. McDonalds, Togos, BurgerKing, TacoBell, Carls Jr. FoodMaxx, SaveMart, Lucky's, Albertson's, Raley's, Safeway, NobHill, Bell Markets, PW Markets. Great America, Century Theatres, Cinemark Theatres, UA Cinemas, and many homeowners and small businesses. Provide warranty service for lock and safe manufactures. Service area is Northern California - Fresno to Oregon, including western Nevada