Antique Safes/floor safe

Question
FLOOR SAFE
FLOOR SAFE  
Hi I hope you can help me. I am trying to identify my floor safe, it's probably from the 1960s. I have lost the combination and my local safe repair man can't identify it.

Hope you can help
David

Answer
David, sorry I was out of town for several days.  It certainly looks familiar and after I got home I checked Armor safes, but I am not positive on that one.  I am guessing your guy doesn't manipulate, so drill to view at a supposed drop in and if wrong, transfer + or - 25 and 50.  If he doesn't understand What I am saying, find someone who does.  Doug

Antique Safes

Doug MacQueen