Antique Safes/Milner safe 212 patent to sale

Question
Milner safe - picture 1
Milner safe - picture  

Milner safe - picture 2
Milner safe - picture  
Hello,

I have a Milner safe "212 patent fire resisting" to sale and I would like to know an estimate of its value.

This safe is located now in Paris in my family's place.
This safe is a family's heritage and was a safe who had belonged  to my family in the 1850s.

Height 63cm
Width 48cm
Depth 47m
Serial number: 10174AE2160

Condition: Good - Used but in like new condition/all parts available and work (1 key used to open outer door). Minor paint scratches on the top of the safe and inside.

Very very heavy safe (approx. 200 kg).
I have more pictures to share if needed.
Many thanks in advance,
Carole

Answer
Hi Carole,
That size is unlikely to weigh 200Kg or be as old as 1850, but where it is situated will probably decide whether you have to pay a lot of money to get it removed...or whether you can get 100 euros for it.
It is not going to be insurable and very unlikely to be collectable.
Miners were a huge manufacturer of low and medium quality safes, but if you send pictures of the edge of the door, then that would be helpful
Regards
Tom

Antique Safes

Tom Gordon