Antique Safes/Safe Identification

Question
Safe
Safe  

safe
safe  
Hi there, I am trying to identify the age, brand or any information that you could possibly provide. I have en estimate to have it moved which is very expensive and trying to determine the value of the safe to see if it is worth.  Any help would be appreciated.

Answer
Mike, the safe is well over 100 years old.  Hard to ID based only on the pictures supplied.  Generally a safe with the cast iron roping is worth more, but since that one has been repainted and the dial is not original, I have my doubts it is worth moving.  Doug

Antique Safes

Doug MacQueen