Antique Safes/Victor Safe

Question
I have an very old Victor Safe, around the early 1900, we have had it for years and used it, I can not get it to open anymore for me, is there someway to gt it open, I have tried the combination many times, fast then slowly.  Cathy

Answer
Cathy, there are various reasons why the safe may not be working correctly.  It sounds like you need to get professional help to determine the problem and then fix it so it does open reliably. In most cases, just getting it open does not fix the problem.  Since the safe has been in use for a long time, the most common problem is the combination is worn and needs to be adjusted.  Doug  

Antique Safes

Doug MacQueen