Antique Safes/Some info

Question
view 1
view 1  

locks
locks  
Dear Expert, can you please help me with something.
I have an old safe from my grandgfather, but unfortunately the key is lost, hope that inside are the 2nd keys.
I do not know even the manufacturer or anu other infomration. It should be an old soviet safe arround 1970s.

Can you advise me, how should I proseed with the opening?
A locksmith came and took a look and said that opening will be much more expensive than drilling and changin the locks...

Answer
I am sorry but I know very little about soviet safes.
Only some safe engineers will be able to pick the lock. It will probably be cheaper to have a local locksmith drill, repair and fit a new lock.
If you can get a replacement safe cheap then maybe using an angle grinder and dumping the safe afterwards will be a good option. This is not a high security safe.

Antique Safes

Tom Gordon