Antique Safes/Safe at facility

Question
We rented a building some years ago here in San Francisco and there is a big vault door safe from Herring-Hall-Marvin Safe Co. with # 32467, 2Hr fire classification at one of the walls, it is closed, the landlord does not have the combination to open it and we were wondering how can we have it open and combination reset to use it. Any suggestion please? Thanks in advance, best regards,

Answer
Hi Rafael,

Fortunately you are in my service area,    We can open the safe and either recover or reset the combination for you.    We don't ruin the door, so it would be totally useable afterwards.

As far as its "serviceability", getting the door open and recovering the combo is not the same thing as insuring that the handle, boltwork, emergency exit device etc are working, so it may need some additional service to be operational.

As HHM has not been around since 1959 when they were acquired by Diebold and subsequently closed down - there are no replacement parts available.  So there are no guarantees about its operational capability until after we get it opened and have a chance to look at it.

If you have further questions and/or would like to set up a service call, you can contact me at:

andy@securitysafeusa.com
1-800-326-4224

Hope this helps,

Antique Safes

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)