Antique Safes/antique safe

Question
QUESTION: i contacted you a few weeks ago and want to send photos of the safe, I will have to send in multiples is that OK?iblx6

ANSWER: Hi Patricia,

I'm used to that, and generally that's the only way to get them through.

Please make sure that the photos are clear and in focus, and are of sufficient resolution so that when I zoom in to look at details, the photo doesn't become blurry.

Photo sizes of 1-2 MB's are best, though you may only be able to attach 3 to 5 per email depending on attachment size.

Many times people send me 5 to 10 emails to get all the photos through, so don't worry about that, you only have to provide an explanation in the first email, and just the photos in the rest though give me a clue to how many photos you plan on sending so if I'm missing any, I can let you know.

Hope this helps, looking forward to your photos.

Safe
Safe  

Safe
Safe  
QUESTION: there will be 4-5 emails
The size is 21 x 21 x 32 (including the wheels)

Answer
Hi Patricia,

I guess I left out the part about sending the emails directly to me at:    andy@securitysafeusa.com

This web site is not really "photo friendly", so the photos do not come out with the resolution that I need.

I'll go ahead and look at these photos, but I'll probably need you to resend them correctly.  

Antique Safes

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)