Antique Safes/old york safe

Question
I have an old York safe  and lock company canton Ohio u.s.a. wall safe it is about 6 or 7 feet high and about 5 feet wide it is in an old hotel that has been converted and we would like to get it open to see what is inside but also we would like to keep it open for storage eventually. the safe light blueish with a large dial about 5 or 6 inches across.

Answer
Hi Erin,

You really didn't pose a question, as much as a statement - but as I assume that what you are looking for is someone to open it up.

Pennsylvania is kind of a big state so you would need to narrow down where you are located (zip code) so that I can recommend someone near you, in the meantime I have a couple people that you can call if necessary.

Timchak Safe and Lock
412-956-0328          Gary Timchak
2417 Woodbine Road
Aliquippa, PA 15001

Shearer Lock, Safe, & Security
717-793-0119          Donald Myers, Jr.
5450 Derry St
Harrisburg, PA 17111

If you need someone closer let me know.

hope this helps,

Antique Safes

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)